- The Sewing Line Efficiency, Quality in conformity with Brand approval, On time in full shipment and Profitability
- Ensuring Factory rules and policies are followed
- Ensuring manufacturing policies and procedures are followed
- Establish 7S workplace (Sort, Set-in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Safety, Spirit) and a safe working environment
- Cultivating Lean thinking aims at removing wastes from work processes. The 8 wastes are Transportation, Inventory, Motion, Waiting, Overproduction, Over-processing, Defects and Employee talent utilization.